Servings: 4 and ½ cups Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 medium size cucumbers (about 2 cups)
- 1 red onion (about 1 cup)
- 4 oz non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed (fresh if you have it!)
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Slice cucumbers to desired thickness (1/4 inch or less is suggested)
- Slice red onion thinly
- Combine onion, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, sugar, pepper and dill weed in a bowl
- Add cucumbers and stir gently to coat them
- Once all ingredients are combined cover bowl and place in refrigerator to chill until ready to serve!
50 calories, 0 grams fat, 0 grams saturated fat, 0 grams cholesterol, 10 grams carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 7 grams sugar, 4 gram protein, 15 mg sodium
- Hint: To spice this recipe up, try a flavored Greek yogurt (such as raspberry or lime)!